Monday 12 May 2014

This week's playlist

Lonnie Brooks - A Man's Got To Do What A Man's Got To Do
The Groundhogs - Groundhog
Bobby Blue Bland - I'm Not Ashamed
Anthony Gomes - Voodoo Moon
Geoff Muldaur, Jim Kweskin and John Sebastian - New Minglewood Blues
Jarekus Singleton - Sorry
Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Put A Spell On You
The Groundhogs and Tony McPhee - Country Blues
Eva Cassidy - I Wish I Was A Single Girl Again

The Groundhogs and Tony McPhee - Got My Mojo Workin'
Rick L. Blues - Lucky Boogie
Jarekus Singleton - I Refuse To Lose
Terry Blankley - My Feets Keep Walkin'
Woody Guthrie - Worried Man Blues
Arthur Smith and The Crackerjacks - Guitar Boogie
R.B. Stone - Mississippi Woman
The Groundhogs - Blue Boar Blues
The Bootleggers feat. Nick Cave - Burnin' Hell
Washboard Sam - Buckets Got A Hole In

No comments:

Post a Comment