Monday 5 May 2014

This week's playlist

John Lee Hooker - Baby Lee
Peetie Wheatstraw - Weeping Willow Blues
Snooks Eaglin - Oh Lavinia
Debbie Davis - Don't Put The Blame On Me
3am - For The First Time
Frank Frost - My Back Scratcher
Mig and The Mudz (feat. Lady Loretta) - Down
Elder Richard Bryant and His Sanctified Singers - Come Over Here
Buddy Guy - My Time After Awhile
ScottyBoy Daniel Blues Band - Drinkin' Beer

Roy Newman and His Boys - Match Box Blues
Joe Bonamassa - Dust Bowl
Jack Derwin - Blues For Me
Geno Washington - Dust My Broom
Eric Bibb - Money In Your Pocket
John Earl Walker - Earl's Boogie
Bob Dylan - Early Roman Kings
Matt Anderson - I Lost My Way
Professor Longhair - Every Day I Have The Blues

Monday Morning Blues 05/05/14 (1st hour) by Kev "Legs" on Mixcloud

Monday Morning Blues 05/05/14 (2nd hour) by Kev "Legs" on Mixcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment