Monday 16 September 2013

This week's playlist

Tom Jones - "All Blues Hail Mary"
Jimmy Reed - "You Don't Have To Go"
Nighthawks - "I'll Go Crazy"
Rod Stewart - "I've Been Drinking"
Blue Eyes Cry - "What's A Girl To Do?"
The No Refund Band - "One More Drink"
Buddy Guy - "You Sure Can't Do"
Clifford Hayes and The Louisville Jug Band - "Another Fool Like Me"
Sweet Potato Pie - "Brain Cloudy Blues"
Paul Rose - "Ball And Chain"
Jimmy Reed - "I Ain't Got You"
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - "Brand New Heartache"
Dave Bromberg - "Keep On Drinking"
Jimmy Reed - "I Wanna Be Loved"
The Super Super Blues Band - "Who Do You Love"
Eugenie Jones - "Sat'day Night Blues"
John Pippus - "One World"
Nick Curran and The Nitelifes - "She's Evil"
Mance Lipscomb - "Texas Blues"
Blind Willy - "Willing To Crawl"
Phil Brown - "Hour To Kill"
Duffy Kane - "Why My Road"
Jimmy Reed - "Hush Hush"
Big Maceo - "Winter Time Blues"

No comments:

Post a Comment