Monday 11 February 2013

This week's playlist

Josh White - "Blood Red River"
Robert Cray - "The Score"
John Lee Hooker - "I See You When You're Weak"
Billy D and The Hoodoos - "Somewhere In The Middle Of The Blues"
Flying Burrito Brothers - "Honky Tonkin' Honky Tonk"
Led Zeppelin - "Bring It On Home"
Ezra Buzzington Rustic Revelers - "Brown Jug Blues"
Leroy Carr and Scrapper Blackwell - "How Long, How Low Blues"
Barbecue Bob - "Atlanta Moan"
Robert Cray - "Blues Get Off My Shoulder"
2BLU and The Lucky Stiffs - "Dead Man's Blues"
Mike Stevens - "Milk Cow Blues"
Robert Cray - "Sleeping In The Ground"
The Keller Sisters - "Those Baby Blues"
Eric Clapton and Jimmy Page - "Draggin' My Tail"
Wesley Pruitt Band - "Thief In The Night"
Muddy Waters - "Mannish Boy"
Buddy Guy - "Try To Quit You Baby"
"Eddie Boyd - "Key To The Highway"
Richard Staines and Satinder Grewal - "I Can't Be Satified"
Eliza Neals - "Money (That's What I Want)"
Billy Boy Arnold - "I Ain't Got You"
Robert Cray - "Too Many Cooks"
Champion Jack Dupree with John Mayall - "Third Degree"

No comments:

Post a Comment